- Basicmicro RoboClaw 2x200A, 60VDC Motor Controller
- Offers a compact intelligent high power motor controller
- Designed to control two brushed DC motors
- Provides cooling Fan with automatic control
- Easy tuning, monitor, and setup with the PC utility
- Over voltage and under voltage protection
The Basicmicro RoboClaw 2x200A, 60VDC Motor Controller is a compact intelligent high-power motor controller designed to control two brushed DC motors. Built to withstand high current at high voltages it supports a peak of 200 Amps per channel with an input voltage of up to 60 VDC. It can be controlled from USB, RC radio, PWM, TTL serial, analog, and microcontrollers such as an Arduino or Raspberry Pi.
RoboClaw automatically supports 3.3 V or 5 V logic levels, travel limit switches, home switches, emergency stop switches, power supplies, braking systems, and contractors. Power supplies can be used by enabling the built-in voltage clamping control feature. A built-in switching mode BEC supplies 5 VDC at up to 1 Amp for powering user devices.
Brushed DC motors can be controlled in open or closed loops using position or velocity control modes. RoboClaw features several built-in commands for controlling acceleration, deceleration, distance, speed, current sense, voltage limits, and more. RC and analog control modes also include several user-defined settings such as acceleration and decelerate speeds.
Dual quadrature encoders with up to 19.6 million pulses per second are supported and can be auto-tuned using Motion Studio which is a free downloadable application. In addition, a wide range of sensor inputs including potentiometers and absolute encoders are supported. RoboClaw's closed loop functionality creates absolute control over speed, velocity, and direction regardless of load changes.
RoboClaw incorporates several protection features including temperature, current, over-voltage, and under voltage limits. The protection features are self-monitoring and protecting RoboClaw from damage in any operating condition. Several user-definable settings such as maximum current limit, maximum and minimum battery voltages are provided for more refined control.
RoboClaw's regenerative capabilities will charge a supply battery during slow down or breaking. Its advanced circuitry can change direction during full throttle without damage! RoboClaw also incorporates a LiPo cutoff mode to prevent battery damage.
- 1x Basicmicro RoboClaw 2x200A, 60VDC Motor Controller
- 212 x 126 x 49 mm (L x W x H)
- Motor Channels: 2
- Combine Channels: No
- Peak Current Per Channel: 200 A
- Continuous Current Per Channel: 200 A
- Single Channel Peak Current: 200 A
- Single Channel Continuous Current: 200 A
- Max Voltage: 60 VDC
- BEC5: VDC at 1 Amp
- 3.3V Safe Outputs: Yes
- 5V Tolerant Inputs: Yes
- Quadrature Encoders: Yes
- Absolute Encoders: Yes
- Encoder Auto Tune: Yes
- Thermal Protection: Yes
- Current Sense: Yes
- User Selectable Peak Current: Yes
- Battery Protection: Yes
- Regenerative Braking: Yes
- Over Voltage Protection: Yes
- Under Voltage Protection: Yes
- Self Diagnostics: Yes
- USB: Yes
- Analog: Yes
- RS232: Yes
- RC Pulse: Yes
- Position Control Mode: Yes
- Velocity Control Mode: Yes
- Motor Type: Brushed DC
- Enclosed: Yes
- Heat Sink: Case Fins
- Cooling: Convection and Conduction
- Weight: 1630 g
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.