- Blood Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) Versatile Sensor with 4- & 8-Channel Hubs
- Offers a high signal-to-noise ratio
- Features subtract ambient light
- Provides medical-grade raw data output
- Adjustable LED intensities
- Pre-conditioned digital output
- Ready-to-use form-factor
The Blood Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) Versatile Sensor with 4- & 8-Channel Hubs is designed for oxygen saturation level estimations in the finger using two LEDs, one in the red region and the other in the infrared region of the spectrum. The reflected light of each one of these LEDs is absorbed by a photodiode that converts this current into a digital value, from which the blood oxygen saturation can be derived.
The finger clip form-factor enables a user-friendly application on the finger (commonly the index finger), without any additional accessories being required for the use of this sensor. The individual intensities of the LEDs can be controlled both using the OpenSignals (r)evolution software or the Bio-Signals-Plux APIs, enabling a location-specific light intensity configuration of this sensor.
- 1x Blood Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) Versatile Sensor with 4- & 8-Channel Hubs
- Cable Length: 100 cm ± 0.5 cm
- Dual LED Design: 1 red and 1 infrared LED
- Red LED wavelength: 660 nm
- Infrared LED wavelength: 950 nm
- Detector Sensitivity: 400 nm - 1100 nm (max at 920 nm)
- Resolution: 16-bit
- Sampling Frequency: 500 Hz
- Connector Type: UC-E6
- Compatibility: Biosignalsplux Acquisition System
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.