Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- BlueRobotics Bar30 High-Resolution 300m Depth/Pressure Sensor (PCB)
- Offers a high-pressure, high-resolution pressure sensor
- Measures up to 30 Bar (300m depth)
- Includes a temperature sensor
- Communicates over I2C
- Operates on 3.3 V voltage
The BlueRobotics Bar30 High-Resolution 300m Depth/Pressure Sensor (PCB) is a high-pressure, high-resolution pressure sensor. With 0.2 bar resolution, it has an amazing depth measurement resolution of 2mm in the water column! It can also be used in the air to measure altitude.
The sensor is the Measurement Specialties MS5837-30BA, which can measure up to 30 bar (300 m depth) and communicates over I2C. It operates on 3.3 V I2C voltage but can accept power input up to 5.5 V. It includes four solder pads for ground, 3.3-5.5 V power, and 3.3 V I2C lines.
This sensor includes a temperature sensor accurate to ±1 °C, with data also accessible through I2C. If you need something with more temperature accuracy, please check out the Celsius Temperature Sensor.
- 1 x BlueRobotics Bar30 High-Resolution 300m Depth/Pressure Sensor (PCB)
- Supply Voltage: 2.5-5.5 V
- I 2 C Logic Voltage (SDA and SCL): 2.5 - 3.6 V
- Peak Current: 1.25 mA
- Maximum Mechanical Pressure: 50 bar | 725 psi
- Operating Pressure: 0-30 bar | 435 psi
- Operating Depth: 300 m | 990 ft
- Absolute Accuracy (0-40 °C): +/- 200 mbar (204 cm in freshwater) | +/- 2.9 psi (6.69 ft in freshwater)
- Operating Temperature: -20 to +85 °C | -4 to 185 °F
- Storage Temperature: -40 to +85 °C | -40 to 185 °F
- Absolute Accuracy: +/- 1.5 °C (when used between 0-60 °C) | +/- 2.7 °F