Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Bluetooth 4.0 micro-controller compatible with Arduino Mega
- ATmega2560 microcontroller with 54 digital I/O ports
- Integrates TI CC2540 BT 4.0 chip for wireless programming via BLE
- Transmission distance: 70m in free space
The Bluno Arduino Mega 2560 BLE Bluetooth 4.0 Microcontroller inherits the numerous ports and the abundant resources of Mega series, and adds Bluetooth 4.0 wireless communication function. It has 54 digital I/O (input/output) ports (15 of which can be used as PWM output), 16 analog input and 4 UART (hardware serial ports), and uses 16 MHz imported crystal oscillators. With its bootloader, it can directly download programs via USB without any other external flashing devices. Mega 2560 has twice as big memory space as 1280 and 256k flash memory. Bluno Mega2560 has two options for the power supply system, including USB power supply or external power supply.
- Size: 108mm x 54mm
- Microcontroller: ATmega2560
- Clock frequency: 16MHZ
- Working voltage: +5V
- External input voltage: 7 ~ 12VDC (recommended), 6 ~ 20VDC (range)
- Digital I/O outputs: 54 (14 PWM outputs)
- Analog inputs: 16