Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Botley The Coding Robot Activity Set
- 77-piece interactive activity set with Botley the Robot
- Includes 10 coding challenges and Hidden features to discover
- Botley follows looping commands and black lines, detects objects and navigates obstacle courses
- Set introduces coding in an easy, friendly way
- Ages: 5+
The Botley the Coding Robot Activity Set makes coding fun! Botley is here to introduce coding to children, as young as 5, in an easy, friendly way. They can learn to code with Botley, and with his advanced features, he’ll grow with them for many years to come.
Botley is ready to use right out of the box. The kit includes a 77-piece activity set. When you program Botley using the included Remote Programmer, you are engaging in a basic form of “coding.” Beginning with the very basics of sequence programming is a great way to get started. It helps teach and encourage:
- Basic coding concepts
- Advanced coding concepts like If/Then logic
- Critical thinking
- Spatial concepts
- Collaboration and teamwork
77-piece activity set
- 1 x Botley robot
- 1 x Remote Programmer
- Detachable robot arms
- 40 x Coding card
- 6 x Board
- 8 x Stick
- 12 x Cube
- 2 x Cone
- 2x Flag
- 2x Ball
- 1x Goal
- 1x Sticker sheet
- Botley requires (3) three AAA batteries (not included)
- The Remote Programmer requires (2) two AAA batteries (not included)
With 10 fun Coding Challenges that are designed to get you familiar with coding Botley. They are numbered in order of difficulty. The first few challenges are for beginning coders, while challenges 8–10 will really test your coding skills.
- 1. Basic Commands: Start on the BLUE board. Program Botley to get to the GREEN board.
- 2. Introducing Turns: Start on a BLUE board. Program Botley to get to the next BLUE board.
- 3. Multiple Turns: Start on an orange board. Program Botley to “touch” every board and return to its starting board.
- 4. Programming Tasks: Program Botley to move and deposit the orange ball in the orange goal
- 5. Programming Tasks: Program Botley to move and deposit both the orange ball and blue ball in the orange goal.
- 6. There and Back: Program Botley to carry a ball, starting on the orange board and returning all the way back without dropping it.
- 7. If/Then/Else: Program Botley to move forward 3 steps to get to the orange board. Then, use Object Detection to go around the blocks.;
- 8. Nowhere to Run: Using Object Detection, program Botley to keep turning around between the objects.
- 9. Make a Square: Using the LOOP command, program Botley to move in a square pattern.
- 10. Combo Challenge: Using both LOOP and Object Detection, program Botley to move from the blue board to the green board.