Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Bourns Absolute Encoder (EAW0J-B24-AE0128L)
- Features a digital control knob
- Provides 128 rotary positions
- Offers a good alternative to using a potentiometer
The Bourns Absolute Encoder (EAW0J-B24-AE0128L) is a digital control knob that provides 128 unique results evenly spaced around a full circle. It is designed as a control panel knob but can be adapted for other uses.
This can be a good alternative to using a potentiometer and analog pin, as this allows for full-turn and multi-turn operation. It differs from the more common incremental rotary encoder which has only two or four values in rotation and is designed to measure full rotations and direction. This measures angles and absolute position is maintained between power cycles.
- Nut and washer (9 mm mounting hole)
- Solder jumpers
- Pull-down resistors for address pins