- Anodized aluminum construction for corrosion resistance and high strength
- Captive O-ring face seal that works on any smooth surface
- Wrench flats for easy tightening
- Multiple inner diameters to secure the cable jacket but leave room for potting compound
- Works for cables smaller than 6mm as well
The Cable Penetrator for 6mm Cable is a simple solution to waterproofing your robot. It’s basically a bolt with a hole that the thruster cable can be glued into to provide a waterproof connection through water-tight enclosures, boxes, panels, etc. This cable penetrator makes a waterproof, high-pressure seal to pass the thruster cable into a water-tight enclosure. Each set includes a bolt, nut, and o-ring. Some assembly required.
- 1 x Cable Penetrator Bolt
- 1 x Cable Penetrator Nut
- 1 x O-Ring
- Recommended through-hole diameter: 10 mm
- Bolt Threading: M10 x 1.5
- Bolt Length: 0.98 in
- Bolt Head / Nut Diameter: 0.71 in
- Wrench Flats: 0.63 in
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.