Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- CanaKit Raspberry Pi 4 Extreme Kit (4GB)
- Offers 4K60P Micro HDMI to HDMI cables for high resolution
- Comes with a 3.5A USB-C power supply for stability
- Features high-speed Samsung EVO Plus 128 GB MicroSD card
- Includes self-cooling silver enclosure for long-term usage
- Provides Raspberry Pi 4 Model B with a 1.5GHz 64-bit quad-core CPU
The CanaKit Raspberry Pi 4 Extreme Kit (4GB) is an exclusive starter kit from CanaKit, featuring the renowned Raspberry Pi 4 and top-tier components. The kit includes a high-speed Samsung EVO Plus 128 GB MicroSD card and an aesthetically pleasing self-cooling silver enclosure. The enclosure is complemented by a unique black soft-touch lid, offering a premium and extraordinary feel.
The CanaKit Raspberry Pi 4 Extreme Kit ensures compatibility, quality, consistency, and service that is synonymous with all CanaKit brand Raspberry Pi 4 kits. The kit provides everything necessary to start exploring the exciting world of Raspberry Pi within minutes. Simply connect a keyboard and mouse to the device and attach it to an HDMI TV or monitor.
The Raspberry Pi 4, included in the kit, boasts significant improvements in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to its predecessors, while maintaining backwards compatibility and similar power consumption. It offers desktop performance comparable to entry-level x86 PC systems.
It includes a Samsung EVO Plus high-performance MicroSD card with 128 GB of storage capacity, pre-loaded with NOOBS.
The self-cooling silver enclosure, with its unique black soft-touch lid, feels extraordinarily premium. The case is self-cooling, and the included thermal pad transfers the Raspberry Pi 4 CPU thermal heat to the case, resulting in the entire case acting as a passive extra-large heat sink. This feature eliminates the noise and mechanical nature of a fan, making it an excellent case for continuous long-term usage. The case comes with 4 screws and an ARCTIC thermal pad.
Due to the higher power requirements, the Raspberry Pi 4 requires a 3.0A USB-C power supply. The CanaKit 3.5A USB-C power supply included in this kit is specially designed and tested for the Raspberry Pi 4. This power supply incorporates a noise filter to provide the highest stability. It also includes a CanaKit PiSwitch, an in-line and handy On-Off power switch with an LED indicator.
The CanaKit Raspberry Pi 4 Extreme Kit also includes a set of 2 high-quality 4K60P Micro HDMI to HDMI cables (6 feet each) to provide the best output display resolution support and dual monitor support.
Please note that due to the higher power requirements, the Raspberry Pi 4 requires at least a 3.0A USB-C power supply.
- 1x Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
- 1x 4GB RAM
- 1x Samsung EVO+ 128GB MicroSD pre-loaded with NOOBS
- 1x CanaKit Premium Self-Cooling Silver Case with Soft Touch Black Lid
- 1x CanaKit USB-C Power Supply
- 2x Micro HDMI Cable
- 1x USB Card Reader
- 1x CanaKit Quick-Start Guide
- 1x CanaKit GPIO Reference Card
- Micro HDMI to HDMI cables length: 6 ft
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B with a 1.5GHz 64-bit quad-core ARMv8 CPU
- Samsung EVO+ 128GB High Speed MicroSD Card pre-loaded with NOOBS
- CanaKit 3.5A USB-C Power Supply with Noise Filter (UL Listed)
- CanaKit Premium Self-Cooling Silver Case with Soft Touch Black Lid
- Set of 2 Micro HDMI to HDMI Cables (6-foot cable)