Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Carbide 3D Shapeoko Z-Plus Standard
- Offers custom made anti-backlash nut
- Provides stepper motor with integrated leadscrew
- Features twin HG15-style linear rails with two linear guides on each rail
- Plates are 0.25 inch anodized aluminum
- Proximity homing switches for X, Y, and Z
The Carbide 3D Shapeoko Z-Plus Standard is a new upgrade for the Shapeoko. It is got all the rigidity of the Shapeoko HDZ at a much lower price.
No more Z-axis belt drive or V wheels with the Z-Plus. EZ-Tram plate to make it easier to adjust the left/right tilt of the spindle. Twin HG15-style linear rails with two linear guides on each rail.
Note: Because this upgrade requires a change to proximity limit switches, only machines with the Carbide Motion PCB version 2.4 or higher are supported.
Only for customers who have belted machines (basically any machines sold prior to 2020). All machines purchased last year will have the Z-Plus
- 1 x Carbide 3D Shapeoko Z-Plus Standard
- Size: Standard