Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Works with all formable plastics
- All metal construction
- Heavy duty 10' grounded electrical cord
- Fuse protected
- 220V version
- Pump not included
The Centroform EZFORM SV 1217-220V Tabletop Vacuum Forming Machine
has an opening to attach your vacuum source (shop vac or other common household vacuums) and an additional outlet to add an electric pump if needed (i.e a vacuum is sold separately and required to operate this product). A Shop vac or similar vacuum removes a lot of air quickly but it does not have a lot of torque a pressure sensitive valve closes automatically when the vacuum is no longer able to suction and what is left can be evacuated by an electric pump if needed (A vacuum pump removes less air with more torque). All stainless steel welded construction.
• Patent Pending
• Fuse protected
• Heavy duty 10' grounded electrical cord
• Maintenance free ( Forming area)
• Small internal chamber which allows quicker suction
• Operates on household 110-120 AC current also available in 210-240 volts single phase for international customers
• Welded stainless quick load plastic frame ( adjustable to accommodate different plastic thicknesses ) slides down quickly before plastic starts to cool
• All metal construction
• Symmetrically heating element engineered for uniform heat distribution to critical areas with no dead spots
• Depth of draw up to 7 inches depending on mold shape and plastic
• Forms plastics up to 1/4"
• Additional outlets are integrated in to the unit which allows additional (storage tanks - vacuum pumps- shop vacs) to be connected to the unit if needed, opens automatically when suction is applied
• Operator's Manual is included with pictures, sources for plastic and blister/skin packaging supplies, tricks on vacuum forming and molds
• The EZFORM SV 1217 works with all formable plastics which include : Styrene, Acrylic or Plexiglas, Pet-G, PVC, ABS, Polyethylene, vinyl, Lexan or Polycarbonate and many more
• This unit can be used for production, prototyping, Magnetic letters, molds for plaster/concrete/candy/chocolate, Packaging, Blister packaging, Skin Packaging, sign making, mask making, special effects, RC Parts (cowls - wingtips - canopies) and many more
• Limited lifetime warranty and free technical support
Note: Since there are so many different electrical plug configurations available, no plug is supplied with the machine; just the cord . The SV 1217 - 220 machine will operate property with single phase 210-240 volts, 50/60Hz. There are 2 wires besides the green wire which are both hot. The heating element is 1500 watts and draws 6.8 Amps at 220 volts. The plug should be rated for 210-240 volts , 8 - 9 amps or more Instructions very similar to this info is included with the machine.
• Plastic sheet size: 15 1/4 " x 20 1/4 "
• Forming area: 12 " x 17 "
• Weight: 48 lbs
• Suggested vacuum hose: ~1.5" inner diameter
• Suggested electric pump tube: 7/16" outer diameter, 5/16" inner diameter
• Over 2 cubic feet per minute (25Hg) or higher vacuum pressure is ideal
• Some suggested vacuums:
- Robinair 15500 VacuMaster 5CFM Pump
- Robinair 15434 4CFM Vacuum Pump
- ArmorAll AA255 Utility Wet / Dry Vacuum