Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Expansion board with Raspberry Pi GPIO header
- Connects to all sorts of Raspberry Pi HATs (also supports Arduino shields)
- Features LEDs, a buzzer and an onboard RTC
- USB HUB for connecting more USB devices; USB TO UART for serial debugging
- Compatible with the Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 (CM3) and the Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 Lite (CM3L) (not included)
The Compute Module IO Board Plus for Raspberry Pi CM3 & CM3L is a development board which you can plug a Raspberry Pi Compute Module into, and make use of the resources of Pi more flexibly.
It is compatible with the Compute Module IO Board V3 from the Raspberry Pi Foundation, along with various common use components.
- 1 x Compute Module IO Board Plus
- Compatible with the Compute Module IO Board V3 from the Raspberry Pi Foundation
- Raspberry Pi GPIO header, for connecting sorts of Raspberry Pi HATs
- Arduino connectivity, also supports Arduino shields
- 1-WIRE interface, for connecting single-bus devices like DS18B20
- 4x keys, 4x LEDs, 1x Buzzer, for I/O testing
- Onboard USB HUB, allows connecting more USB devices
- IR receiver, IR remote control is available
- Onboard USB TO UART, for serial debugging
- Sensor interface
- 10-bit ADC, 38KSPS, 11-ch (6-ch for Arduino interface, 5-ch for sensors)
- 16-bit DAC, 2-ch
- Onboard RTC, one of the most common and useful function