Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Cytron 20A, 6-30V Single DC Motor Controller
- Operating Voltage: DC 6V to 30V
- Maximum Motor Current: 20A continuous, 60A peak
- Has overcurrent protection with active current limiting
- Offers temperature protection and under voltage shutdown
The Cytron 20A, 6-30V Single DC Motor Controller enables bidirectional control of one high-power brushed DC motor from 6V to 30V.
With its discrete NMOS H-Bridge design, this motor driver is able to support 20Amp continuously without any heatsink. The onboard test buttons and motor output LEDs allow a functional test of the motor driver in a quick and convenient way without hooking up the host controller.
It is compatible with sign-magnitude and locked-antiphase PWM operation. The inputs (PWM, DIR) are compatible with 1.8V, 3.3V, 5V and 12V logic (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, PLC, etc). The PWM frequency is up to 20kHz (Output frequency is same as input frequency).
- 1 x 20Amp 6V-30V DC Motor Driver
- 4 x PCB Spacer