Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Cytron 20A 6V-30V Dual DC Motor Driver
- Enables bidirectional control for two brushed DC motors
- Features four buttons for quick testing
- Provides PWM frequency up to 20 kHz
- Compatible with sign-magnitude and locked-antiphase PWM operation
- Lets you overcurrent protection with active current limiting
The Cytron 20A 6V-30V Dual DC Motor Driver enables bidirectional control of two high-power brushed DC motors from 6 V to 30 V.
The onboard test buttons and motors output LEDs allow a functional test of the motor driver in a quick and convenient way without hooking up the host controller.
This motor driver can be controlled with PWM and DIR inputs. With input logic voltage range from 1.8 V to 12 V, it’s compatible with a wide variety of host controllers (e.g. Arduino, Raspberry Pi, PLC).
Note: Power input does not have reverse-voltage protection. Connecting the battery in reverse polarity will damage the motor driver instantaneously.
- 1 x 20Amp 6V-30V DC Motor Driver (2 Channels)
- 4 x PCB Spacer
- Power Input Voltage: DC 6 V to 30 V
- Maximum Motor Current (Each Channel): 20 A continuous, 60 A peak
- Logic Input Voltage (PWM & DIR): Low Level: 0-0.8 V | High Level: 1.5-30 V
- PWM Frequency (Output frequency is same as input frequency): Standard: DC 20 KHz | Extended *3 20-40 KHz