- Cytron 3 A Dual Channel DC Motor Driver
- Can control two brushed DC motors or single bipolar/unipolar stepper motor
- Works with motors from 4 to 16 V
- Has discrete MOSFETs H-Bridge design
- Supports 3 Amp per channel continuously
- Comes with onboard test buttons and motor output LEDs
The Cytron 3A 4-16V Dual Channel DC Motor Driver and motor output LEDs allow a functional test of the motor driver in a quick and convenient way without hooking up the host controller.
Buck-boost regulator which produces 5 V output from the input as low as 4 V can be used to power the host controller. MDD3A can be controlled with wide input logic voltage range from 1.8 V to 12 V, it’s compatible with a wide variety of host controller (e.g. Arduino, Raspberry Pi, PLC).
- 1 x 3 Amp 4 V - 16 V DC Motor Driver (2 Channels)
- Bidirectional control for two brushed DC motor
- Control one unipolar/bipolar stepper motor
- Operating Voltage: DC 4 V to 16 V
- Maximum Motor Current: 3 A continuous, 5 A peak
- Buck-boost regulator to produce 5 V output (200 mA max)
- Buttons for quick testing
- LEDs for motor output state
- Inputs compatible with 1.8 V, 3.3 V, 5 V and 12 V logic (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, PLC, etc)
- PWM frequency up to 20 kHz (Output frequency is same as input frequency)
- Reverse polarity protection
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.