Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- DIY Wooden Pneumatic Horse Kit by Cytron
- Engages children in practical activities
- Teaches principles of air pressure and pneumatics
- Includes all components for easy assembly
- Age: 6+
The Cytron DIY Wooden Pneumatic Horse Kit is an engaging and educational assembly kit designed specifically for children between the ages of 6 and 12. This kit offers children the opportunity to participate in practical activities, while simultaneously observing the movement of a wooden horse, propelled by the simple push and pull of a syringe. This action illustrates the principles of air pressure and pneumatic systems in a fun and interactive way.
The kit has been designed with simplicity in mind, allowing even a 4-year-old child to assemble it with the assistance of an adult. Children aged 6 and above can enjoy the challenge of assembling it independently.
The kit includes all necessary components for the assembly of a pneumatic horse, such as pre-cut wooden pieces for the horse structure, a pair of syringes of different sizes, orange rubber rings that function as grippers, self-tapping screws, metal shafts of varying lengths, a small screwdriver, and a plastic tube. The assembly process does not require any soldering.
Please note that this kit is not recommended for children under the age of 4.
- Pre-cut wood as Horse Structure
- 1x Small Syringe
- 1x Large Syringe
- 1x Orange rubber rings as grippers
- 1x Self-tapping screws
- 3x Long metal shaft
- 2x Short metal shaft
- 1x Small screwdriver
- 1x Plastic tube
- DIY wooden pneumatic horse for kids
- Simple and portable design
- Suitable for children aged 4 years and above
- Includes all necessary components for assembling a moving horse using pneumatic technology
- No soldering required