Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- DC Brush motor driver
- Input Voltage (Motor): 7 - 45VDC
- Top cover comes with two DC brushless fans to cool the driver
- Dual Channel 60A
The SmartDriveDuo Smart Dual Channel 60A Motor Driver is here! Building a combat/sumo robot becomes easy, choose motor+wheel, get high power battery, thick wire, connect it to MDDS60, choose an RC controller and you have a robot !
SmartDriveDuo60 has smart features of MDDS10, with higher continuous current capability, 60Amp each channel. It even has a brushless fan attached on the top cover to cool it! MDDS60 is ready with the capability to accept RC (Radio Control) signal for mix mode drive, analog voltage from potentiometer, PWM from microcontroller (Arduino, PIC, or any other microcontroller), and even controlled via UART (serial) command. The operation modes is configure by the DIP switch on MDDS60. The commonly used configurations are printed on bottom cover. High current MOSFETs are switching at 16KHz for quiet operation.
With the on board temperature sensor, this smart driver is able to limit the output current stage by stage preventing itself from overheat and burnt! The peak current is 100A for 1 second and it will automatically limit the output current.
- 190 x 121 x 45 mm
- Two manual/test buttons for each channel
- Two output indicator LEDs for each channel
- Power, Error indicator, RUN status (Left and Right) LED
- On board reset button to restart the MCU after changing operation mode
- Temperature feedback for current limit and prevent overheating of MOSFET
- Support up to 60A continuous current at room temperature