Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Dagu 8x32 Flexible RGB LED Matrix Display WS2812
- Equipped with a soldered XH2.54 3-pin interface
- Features 16,777,216 colors with 256 levels of brightness
- Supports cascading control and external power supply
- Operates within a temperature range of -25 to +80 degrees Celsius
The Dagu 8x32 Flexible RGB LED Matrix Display WS2812 is a square panel equipped with a soldered XH2.54 3-pin interface. The pin mappings of this interface are designed to align perfectly with the Arduino I/O expansion shield. This flexible, full-color LED matrix module operates based on WS2812 or SK6812 intelligent control LEDs.
Each LED within the matrix can be independently addressed, with RGB pixels capable of achieving 256 levels of brightness. This allows for a total of 16777216 colors, with a scanning frequency of no less than 400 Hz. The LED panel operates as a single wire control board and supports cascading control.
The module is designed to support an external power supply and is compatible with the Gravity Interface. It operates at a voltage of 5V and uses SK6812/WS2812 LED types. The communication interface is a Gravity 3Pin interface. The module can operate within a temperature range of -25 to +80 degrees Celsius. The dimensions of the module are 80 x 320 mm / 3.15 x 12.60 inches, and it weighs 188 g.
Please note that each LED requires a maximum current of 18 mA. If multiple modules are being used simultaneously, it is advisable to use the DFRobot Gravity IO expansion board to power the LEDs matrix via the Servo Power Port.
- 1x Dagu 8x32 Flexible RGB LED Matrix Display WS2812
- 80 x 320 mm / 3.15 x 12.60 inches
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- LED Type: SK6812/WS2812
- Communication Interface: Gravity 3Pin interface
- Operating Temperature: -25 to +80 ℃