- Deluxe LED Menorah Soldering Kit (Warm White)
- Based on the same "ix" circuit board
- Comes with 10 mm diffused lens LEDs
- Easy to build
- No additional knowledge of electronics is required
- Runs on two AA cells (Not included)
The Deluxe LED Menorah Soldering Kit (Warm White) is based on the same "ix" circuit board as the popular Larson Scanner kit. This menorah kit is very easy to build and includes a pre-programmed microcontroller, battery holder, nine ultrabright LEDs, an alignment guide for the LEDs, and a laser-cut acrylic stand. Once you've built it, you'll have an elegant little LED menorah, ready for the season.
The kit comes with 10 mm (huge!) diffused lens LEDs. The standard kit has yellow LEDs and requires two AA cells (not included). An upgraded version that comes with blue or white LEDs is also available, and it requires three AA cells (again, not included).
Basic electronic soldering skill is required, and you provide standard soldering tools: a soldering iron + solder and small ("flush") wire clippers. No additional knowledge of electronics is presumed or required -- and no programming is required either. Easy "through-hole" construction. Clear, full-color comic-book-style printed instructions are provided with the kit.
- 1x Deluxe LED Menorah Soldering Kit (Warm White)
- Circuit board: 12.7 x 3.3 cm / 5 x 1.3 inch
- Diffused lens LEDs: 10 mm
- LED Color: Warm White
- "ix" circuit board: Included
- Diffused lens LEDs: Included
- Display stand: Included
- Battery: 2x AA (Not included)
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.