Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- DFRobot A9G GSM/GPRS+GPS Module
- Comes with 29 GPIOs and integrated SDK
- Features a complete quad-band GSM/GPRS+GPS module
- Provides users with a cost-effective IoT solution
- Supports basic phone voice call/SMS
The DFRobot A9G GSM/GPRS+GPS Module is a complete quad-band GSM/GPRS+GPS module based on the RDA8955 chip. The cost reduction of the core chip provides users with a cost-effective IoT solution.
Integrating protocol stacks such as GSM/GPRS inside, this module supports the basic phone voice call/SMS, serial to GPRS, and GPS data transmission functions, which can be used in a wide range of applications, such as IoT, vehicle-mounted equipment, remote localization, electric power environment monitoring.
- 1 x A9G Module
- 1 x GPS Antenna
- 1 x GSM Antenna
- Working Temperature: -20 - 70 °C
- Low Power Mode Current: 2 mA below (average)
- GPRS Class 10
- Sensitivity: <-105 dB
- GPIO Level: 2.8 V
- Supports GPRS data service, the maximum download data rate is 85.6 Kbps, upload data is 42.8 Kbps.
- Supports standard GSM07.07,07.05 AT command and Ai-Thinker expandable command set
- Supports 3 Serial Ports, one download serial port, one GPS port
- AT command supports standard AT & TCP/IP command Port
- Supports GPS+AGPS