Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- DFRobot Digital IR Proximity Sensor (0-200cm)
- Offers a wide range of applications
- Onboard button for detection distance adjustment
- Comes with real-time status feedback
- Equipped with 3-Pin data cable
The DFRobot Digital IR Proximity Sensor (0-200cm) is a digital IR Proximity Sensor with a button and indicator. It provides adjustable detection distance within 0 to 200cm and comes with real-time status feedback.
Press the button down, then the indicator starts to flash, this time the detection distance can be adjusted. The sensor will auto detect and save the distance between it and obstacles ahead. In addition, this sensor is equipped with 3PIN data cable (digital signal output) that can be directly plugged into an Arduino IO expansion board.
The sensor can be widely used in applications like smart home, house security, intelligent detection and control, robot obstacle, and so on. It is based on the principle of diffuse reflection of IR light on objects.
When a person or object enters the sensing range in front of the sensor, the sensor immediately determines that there is induction, so as to control the output signal; after the person or object leaves the sensing range, it will judge that there is no induction, and stop signal output, by which intelligent control can be achieved.
- 1 x DFRobot Digital IR Proximity Sensor (0-200cm)
- Power Supply: 5 V
- Detection Distance: 0~200 cm (adjustable)
- Output: Switch quantity (active-high)
- Detection Angle: 30-40° coning angle
- Detection Mode: active
- Operating Temperature: -10~60 °C
- Storage Temperature: -20°~70 °C
- Waterproof Performance: IP67