Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- DFRobot Gravity I2C Ozone Sensor (0-10ppm)
- Features gravity 4-Pin interface
- Measures ozone concentration in the environment
- Provides accurate digital output
- Can reach a resolution to 10 ppb
- Supports wide range input voltage: 3.3 to 5.5 V
The DFRobot Gravity I2C Ozone Sensor (0-10ppm) is based on electrochemical principles and it can measure the ambient O3 concentration accurately and conveniently.
With high anti-interference ability, high stability, and high sensitivity, this Arduino-compatible ozone sensor can be widely applied to fields like portable devices, air quality monitoring devices, disinfection cabinets, and smart homes.
This compact robot ozone sensor supports I2C output, it is compatible with many mainboards like Arduino Uno, esp32, Raspberry Pi, and so on. Its resolution can reach to 10ppb. It supports a wide range of input voltage: 3.3 to 5.5 V.
- 1 x Ozone Sensor module
- 1 x Gravity-4pin I2C Cable
- 4 x M3*10 Nylon post
- 8 x M3*5 Screws
- 37 x 27 mm / 1.06 x 1.46 inches (L x W)
- Detection Gas: Ozone
- Working Voltage: 3.3 ~ 5.5 V DC
- Interface: Gravity-4Pin
- Output Signal: I2C output
- Measuring Range: 0 ~ 10ppm
- Resolution: 0.01 ppm (10ppb)
- Warm-up Time: ≤3 minutes
- Response Time: ≤90 seconds
- Recovery Time: ≤90 seconds
- Working Temperature: -20 ~ 50 ℃
- Operating Humidity: 15 ~ 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Storage Temperature: -20 ~ 50 ℃
- Weight: 0.022 kg