Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Gravity I2C RGB LED Color Button Module
- Innovative button module with RGB LED color control
- Features high-quality button with mechanical keyboard-like feedback
- Allows cascading of up to eight modules without additional ports
- Versatile use in IoT projects, DIY electronics, and more
The Gravity I2C RGB LED Color Button Module not only allows for the reading of button status like traditional modules but also offers the unique feature of controlling the RGB LED color and independently switching the light on and off. This functionality can enhance the visual and interactive experiences of various projects. For instance, the RGB light can be programmed to blink green when the system prompts users to press the button, and then change to red once the button has been pressed.
This module is equipped with an onboard 3-bit DIP switch, which allows for the setting of 8 different I2C addresses. This means that up to 8 of these button modules can be cascaded together without the need for additional ports.
It boasts a high-quality button that provides mechanical keyboard-like tactile feedback. It also offers soft and even color light, independent control of the RGB LED, and the ability to set eight I2C addresses. It also features double I2C ports for simple cascading and an onboard interrupt interface for tasks requiring high real-time responsiveness.
The module can be utilized in a variety of applications, including simulated elevator buttons, mini matrix keyboards, Internet of Things (IoT) projects, and do-it-yourself electronic projects.
- 1x Gravity: I2C RGB LED Button Module
- 1x Gravity-4P I2C/UART Sensor Cable
- 37 x 32 x 19.5 mm / 1.46 x 1.26 x 0.77 inch
- Adjustable Color Range: R: 0-255, G: 0-255, B: 0-255
- Maximum Cascading Modules: 8
- Operating Voltage: DC 3.3 V - 5 V
- Button Travel Distance: 2±0.2 mm
- Button Life: 200,000 continuous presses
- Interrupt Mode: The interrupt interface outputs HIGH when the button is pressed
- Communication: I2C
- Connector: PH2.0-4P (Gravity standard), 2.54-5P pin header