Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- DFRobot Gravity Micro:Mate Mini Expansion Board
- Designed to work with BBC micro:bit V2
- Color-coded Gravity 3-Pin interface
- Expands 6 sets of 3-pin I/O interfaces
The DFRobot Gravity Micro:Mate Mini Expansion Board for micro:bit is a tiny micro:bit I/O expansion board for learning electronics and building DIY projects. Micro:Mate expands 6 sets of 3-pin I/O interfaces, capable of connecting DFRobot Gravity series modules, servo motors, sensors and jumper wires. Additionally, Pin 8, 12, 16 support voltage switch between 3V-5V, allowing up to 5V 2A digital (PWM) output.
Micro:Mate is in the same dimension of micro:bit. It connects to micro:bit through contact pins (with spring loaded), ensuring easy, compact and secure connection. The rubber bumpers and the 3.5mm audio jack on the back side keep the expansion installed stably on the board, meanwhile prevents reversed connection.
- 1 x DFRobot Gravity Micro:Mate Mini Expansion Board for micro:bit
- 2 x Brass nut M4*5*4
- 68.5 x 53.3mm/ 2.7 x 2.1 inches
- Interface: 6 x Gravity 3Pin
- Operating Voltage: 5V/3.3V
- Input Power: <10W
- Measuring Range: 0-3.3V (Analog), 0-5V (Digital):
- Weight: 22.8g