- DFRobot MEMS Precise RTC DS3231M Module
- Features a Real-Time Clock module
- Offers high anti-vibration
- Internal MEMS resonator and temperature compensator
- High precision: ±5ppm (±0.432 s/D) at -45 to +85 °C
- Features two programmable calendar alarms
The MEMS Precise RTC DS3231M Module is a Real-Time-Clock module, which integrates MEMS resonator and temperature compensator. Compared to the quartz crystal clock, the real-time clock reduces the risk of mechanical failure. Therefore, it can be used in a highly vibrating environment. Within -45 to +85°C, the accuracy of the DS3231M is ±5ppm (±0.432 s/D).
The DS3231M can be powered by a coin cell battery and can still maintain accurate timing even the mains are disconnected. RTC provides information about seconds, minutes, hours, days, months, and years. It can automatically adjust the end date of the month and the leap year correction.
Note: According to the latest Air Transport Regulations, the batteries, magnets and liquids transport will be very stringent, so the cell battery CR1220 will not come with the module anymore.
- 1 x DS3231M MEMS Precise RTC
- 1 x 2.54-7P Pin
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 - 5.5 V
- I2C Address: 0x68
- Timing Range: 1970~2100 year
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85 °C
- Timing Precision: ±5 ppm (±0.432 s/D)
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.