Payments and Security
- DFRobot UART Capacitive Fingerprint Sensor (FPC Connector)
- 360-degree fingerprint entry and matching
- Offers efficient fingerprint capture and processing
- Equipped with an inbuilt IDfinger
The DFRobot UART Capacitive Fingerprint Sensor (FPC Connector) is a fully integrated capacitive fingerprint sensor that offers an efficient method for capturing, processing, storing, and matching fingerprints.
It is built on a high-performance processor and semiconductor fingerprint sensor, and is equipped with an inbuilt IDfinger6.0 fingerprint algorithm. This feature allows the sensor to independently complete fingerprint recognition.
When used in conjunction with the DFRobot Arduino library, the sensor can perform functions such as fingerprint entry, deletion, and matching through UART. Additionally, software for the upper computer is provided to facilitate easy operation of the sensor.
This sensor is characterized by its low power consumption, compact size, and refined appearance. It provides rapid recognition and high security. Furthermore, it supports 360-degree view object recognition and deep self-learning.
- 1x UART Capacitive Fingerprint Sensor (FPC Connector)
- 1x 0.5mm-6Pin FPC Cable
- 1x FPC-Pin Header Adapter
- Diameter: 19 mm / 0.75 inch
- Operating Voltage: 3.3 V
- Operating Current: <40 mA
- Communication Method: UART
- Storage Capacity: 80 fingerprints
- 1: N Verification Time: <0.5S
- Pixel Resolution: 508 dpi
- Number of Pixels: 160 x 160
- Operating Environment: -10 to 60 °C / 20% to 80% RH