Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 3 x QRE1113GR miniature reflectance sensors
- Compatible with the DFRobotShop Rover
- Outputs 3 analog voltages
- Five pin right angle 0.1” spaced male header pre-soldered for convenience
- Can be broken into three sections so each individual sensor can be used separately
The DFRobotShop Rover Line Follower Sensor is intended as a stand-alone product or as an upgrade to any DFRobotShop Rover, allowing the robot to follow a black line on white background. Although directly compatible with the DFRobotShop Rover, it can still be used as a general-purpose line sensor or proximity sensor on any robot. The sensor incorporates three convenient mounting holes so that it can be mounted to other robot chassis. The middle sensor is slightly offset from the other two for more accurate line detection. If you don't need all the three sensors or want to change the spacing by mounting them individually, the module can be broken apart into three separate stand-alone reflectance sensors along the perforations (simply flex until it breaks apart). A 90 degree five pin 0.1” header is soldered on the board.
- Interface type : 0-5V Analog x3
- Operating voltage : 5V (Nominal)
- Supply current : 75 mA for the entire module
- Sensing range : 3mm (0.125" ) to ~6mm (0.25")
- Pin definition : Out 1 (Right sensor), Out 2 (Left Sensor), Out 3 (Middle Sensor)
- Optimal sensing distance: 3mm (0.125" )
- Optimal line thickness: black electric tape is ideal (≈17mm)