Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Pressure Range: 0 to +7.3 psi (+50 kPa)
- Dual ported gas pressure sensor
- Measure both positive and negative pressure from 0 kPa to 50 kPa
- RoHS Compliant
The Differential Gas Pressure Sensor ±50 kPa is a dual-ported gas pressure sensor that measures the pressure difference between the two ports. It can measure both positive and negative pressure from -50 kPa to +50 kPa.
- Sensor Type: Gas Pressure (Differential)
- Sensor Output Type: Ratiometric
- Pressure Min: 0 kPa
- Pressure Max: 50 kPa
- Pressure Resolution: 56 Pa
- Measurement Error Max: ± 2.5 ?
- Warm-up Time: 20 ms
- Response Time Max: 1 ms
- Supply Voltage Min: 4.8 V DC
- Supply Voltage Max: 5.3 V DC
- Current Consumption Max: 10 mA
- Output Impedance: 1 kO
- Output Voltage Min: 250 mV DC
- Output Voltage Max: 4.5 V DC
- Operating Temperature Min: -40º C
- Operating Temperature Max: 125º C