- Digilent USRP B205mini-i 1x1 USB Software-Defined Radio Platform
- Offers a flexible and compact platform
- Provides a wide frequency range (70 MHz to 6 GHz)
- Enables users to efficiently develop applications
- Includes connectors for GPIO and JTAG
- Ideal for both hobbyist and OEM applications
The Digilent USRP B205mini-i 1x1 USB Software-Defined Radio Platform is a flexible and compact platform that is ideal for both hobbyist and OEM applications.
It is designed by Ettus Research and provides a wide frequency range (70 MHz to 6 GHz) and a user-programmable, industrial-grade Xilinx Spartan-6 XC6SLX150 FPGA.
The USRP B205mini-i also includes connectors for GPIO, JTAG, and synchronization with a 10 MHz clock reference or PPS time reference input signal.
The RF front end uses the Analog Devices AD9364 RFIC transceiver with 56 MHz of instantaneous bandwidth. The board is bus-powered by a high-speed USB 3.0 connection for streaming data to the host computer.
The hardware is conveniently accessible through the USRP Hardware Driver (UHD). UHD provides both a C/C++ and Python API that supports all USRP products and enables users to efficiently develop applications then seamlessly transition designs between platforms as requirements expand.
- 1 x USRP B205mini-i (Board Only)
- 1 x USB 3.0 Cable
- 83.3 x 50.8 x 8.4 mm
- Channels: 1 TX, 1 RX
- Frequency range: 70 MHz to 6 GHz
- Instantaneous Bandwidth: Up to 56 MHz
- IIP3 (at typical NF): -20 dBm
- Power Output: >10 dBm
- Receive Noise Figure: <8 dB
Conversion Performance and Clocks
- ADC Sample Rate (Max.): 61.44 MS/s
- ADC Resolution: 12 bits
- DAC Sample Rate (Max.): 61.44 MS/s
- DAC Resolution: 12 bits
- Host Sample Rate (16b): 61.44 MS/s
- Frequency Accuracy: +/-2.0 ppm
- USB Power: 5V
- Operating Temp. Range: 0 - 45 °C
- USRP Hardware Driver 3.9.2 (or later)
- GNU Radio
- 10 MHz clock reference
- PPS time reference
- Weight: 24.0 g
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.