Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Digital logic level shifter
- Translate logic signals between two user supplied voltage levels
- 2×7 JTAG header
- 8 miniature switches to dictate logic level conversion
- Voltage range between 1.8V and 5.5V
- 12-pin Pmod connector with GPIO interface
The Digital Logic Level Shifter that uses the Texas Instruments SN47LVC1T45 tranceiver. This module is ideal for users who want to supply logic signals following a 3.3V CMOS standard but have an alternate logic level output that is used for other applications, such as JTAG programming.
The PmodLVLSHFT translates logic signals between two user supplied voltage levels. Users can use a small object such as a pen or a screwdriver to adjust the switches for the direction of the voltage translation.
- Pmod LVLSHFT
- Custom antistatic Pmod packaging
- 1.8 in × 0.8 in (4.6 cm × 2.0 cm)