Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Dragino LDDS20 LoRaWAN Liquid Level Sensor (868 MHz)
- Uses ultrasonic sensing technology for distance measurement
- Provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication
- Measures through the container - Doesn't need to contact the liquid
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Powered by 8500mA Li-SOCI2 battery
The Dragino LDDS20 LoRaWAN Liquid Level Sensor (868 MHz) is a LoRaWAN Ultrasonic liquid level sensor for the Internet of Things solution.
It uses a non-contact method to measure the height of the liquid in a container without opening the container and send the value via the LoRaWAN network to IoT Server.
The non-contact measurement makes the measurement safety, easier and possible for some strict situation. LDDS20 uses ultrasonic sensing technology for distance measurement.
LDDS20 is of high accuracy to measure various liquid such as toxic substances, strong acids, strong alkalis, and various pure liquids in high-temperature and high-pressure airtight containers.
- 1 x Dragino LDDS20 LoRaWAN Liquid Level Sensor (868 MHz)
- Cable Length: 25 cm
- LoRaWAN 1.0.3 Class A
- Range 20 - 2000 mm
- Accuracy: ±(5mm+S*0.5%) (S: Measure Value)
- Bands: EU868
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Uplink on periodically
- Downlink to change configure
- IP66 Waterproof Enclosure
- 8500 mAh Battery for long term use