Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Long range transceiver shield
- Compatible with 3.3v or 5v I/O Arduino Board.
- Frequency Band: 868 MHZ
- Compatible with Arduino Leonardo, Uno, Mega, DUE
- External Antenna via I-Pex connector
The Dragino LoRa Transceiver Sheild is a long range transceiver on a Arduino shield form factor and based on Open source library.The LoRa Shield allows the user to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates.It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimising current consumption.
The LoRa Shield based on RFM95W targets professional wireless sensor network applications such as irrigation systems, smart metering, smart cities, smartphone detection, building automation, and so on.
- 1 x LoRa Shield (support 868M frequency)
- 1 x Red line
- 168 dB maximum link budget
- +20 dBm - 100 mW constant RF output vs
- +14 dBm high efficiency PA
- Programmable bit rate up to 300 kbps
- High sensitivity: down to -148 dBm
- Bullet-proof front end: IIP3 = -12.5 dBm
- Excellent blocking immunity
- Low RX current of 10.3 mA, 200 nA register retention
- Fully integrated synthesizer with a resolution of 61 Hz
- FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRa™ and OOK modulation
- Built-in bit synchronizer for clock recovery
- Preamble detection
- 127 dB Dynamic Range RSSI
- Automatic RF Sense and CAD with ultra-fast AFC
- Packet engine up to 256 bytes with CRC
- Built-in temperature sensor and low battery indicator