- Dragino NDDS75 NB-IoT Distance Detection Sensor
- Powered by 8500 mAh Li-SOCI2 battery
- Offers an NB-IoT Distance Detection Sensor
- Designed to measure the distance between a sensor and a flat object
- Ultra low-power consumption
- Uses ultrasonic sensing technology
The Dragino NDDS75 NB-IoT Distance Detection Sensor is an NB-IoT Distance Detection Sensor for Internet of Things solution. It is designed to measure the distance between the sensor and a flat object. The distance detection sensor is a module that uses ultrasonic sensing technology for distance measurement, and temperature compensation is performed internally to improve the reliability of data.
The NDDS75 can be applied to scenarios such as horizontal distance measurement, liquid level measurement, parking management system, object proximity and presence detection, intelligent trash can management system, robot obstacle avoidance, automatic control, sewer, bottom water level monitoring, etc. It detects the distance between the measured object and the sensor, and uploads the value via wireless to IoT Server via NB-IoT Network.
NarrowBand-Internet of Things (NB-IoT) is a standards-based low power wide area (LPWA) technology developed to enable a wide range of new IoT devices and services. NB-IoT significantly improves the power consumption of user devices, system capacity and spectrum efficiency, especially in deep coverage.
- 1x Dragino NDDS75 NB-IoT Distance Detection Sensor
- NB-IoT Distance Sensor Node
- Flat object range: 280 - 7500 mm
- Accuracy: ±(1cm + Sx0.3%) (S: Distance)
- Measure Angle: 40°
- NB Bands: B1 / B3 / B8 / B5 / B20 / B28
- Uplink via MQTT, TCP, CoAP or UDP
- AT Commands to change parameters
- Waterproof Enclosure: IP66
- Uplink on periodically
- Temperature Compensation for measurements
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.