Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Dragino NSE01 NB-IoT Soil Moisture & EC Sensor
- Powered by an 8500 mAh Li-SOCI2 battery
- Detects Soil Moisture, Temperature, and Conductivity
- IP66 Waterproof Enclosure
- Ultra-Low Power consumption
- Supports different uplink methods
The Dragino NSE01 NB-IoT Soil Moisture & EC Sensor is an NB-IoT Soil Moisture & EC Sensor designed for IoT of Agriculture. It detects Soil Moisture, Soil Temperature, and Soil Conductivity, and uploads the value via wireless to IoT Server via NB-IoT Network.
NarrowBand-Internet of Things (NB-IoT) is a standards-based low power wide area (LPWA) technology developed to enable a wide range of new IoT devices and services. NB-IoT significantly improves the power consumption of user devices, system capacity, and spectrum efficiency, especially in deep coverage.
NES01 is powered by an 8500 mAh Li-SOCI2 battery. NSE01 supports different uplink methods including TCP, MQTT, UDP, and CoAP for different application requirements.
- 1x Dragino NSE01 NB-IoT Soil Moisture & EC Sensor
- Probe: 136 x 45 mm (L x W)
- Supply Voltage: 2.1 V ~ 3.6 V
- Operating Temperature: -40 °C ~ 85 °C
- B1 at H-FDD: 2100 MHz
- B3 at H-FDD: 1800 MHz
- B8 at H-FDD: 900 MHz
- B5 at H-FDD: 850 MHz
- B20 at H-FDD: 800 MHz
- B28 at H-FDD: 700 MHz