- Dragino RS485-LN RS485 to LoRaWAN Converter (868 MHz)
- Offers to run in LoRaWAN Class C
- Allows the user to monitor or control RS485 devices
- Provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication
- Support multiply RS485 devices by flexible rules
- Sends user-defined commands to RS485 devices
The Dragino RS485-LN RS485 to LoRaWAN Converter (868 MHz) is an RS485 to LoRaWAN Converter. It converts the RS485 devices into LoRaWAN wireless network which simplifies the IoT installation and reduces the installation or maintenance cost.
RS485-LN allows the user to monitor or control RS485 devices and reach extremely long ranges. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimizing current consumption. RS485-LN runs in LoRaWAN Class C.
It targets professional wireless sensor network applications such as irrigation systems, smart metering, smart cities, smartphone detection, building automation, and so on.
RS485-LN sends user-defined commands to RS485 devices and get the return from the RS485 devices. RS485-LN will process these returns according to the user-define rule to get the final payload to upload to the LoRaWAN server.