Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- DRV8434S SPI Stepper Motor Driver Carrier, Potentiometer for Max. Current Limit
- Highly configurable through SPI interface
- Provides over-voltage protection
- Integrated stall detection
- Can deliver up to 1.2 A continuous per phase
- Operates Voltage: 4.5 V - 48 V
The DRV8434S SPI Stepper Motor Driver Carrier, Potentiometer for Max. Current Limit operates from 4.5 V to 48 V and can deliver up to approximately 1.2 A continuous per phase without a heat sink or forced air flow (2 A peak).
The SPI interface allows configuration of the current limit, step mode (11-step modes from full-step through 1/256-step), decay mode, and stall detection. The driver also features built-in protection against under-voltage, over-current, and over-temperature conditions.
This version of the board uses an onboard potentiometer for setting the maximum current limit, and SPI can be used to set the actual current limit to intermediate values in increments of the set maximum/16.
- 1x DRV8434S SPI Stepper Motor Driver Carrier, Potentiometer for Max. Current Limit
- Minimum Operating Voltage: 4.5 V
- Maximum Operating Voltage: 48 V
- Continuous Current Per Phase: 1.2 A
- Maximum Current Per Phase: 2 A
- Minimum Logic Voltage: 1.8 V
- Maximum Logic Voltage: 5.5 V
- Current limit control: Potentiometer for max with SPI scaling
- Reverse Voltage Protection: No
- Header pins soldered: No
- Weight: 1.3 g