- ElecFreaks EF90D 360 Digital Servo w/ Wheel & Tire
- Light and portable
- Little bigger than 5 cent coin
- Works at 3 V voltage
- Uses pulse width to adjust the speed of servo rotation
The ElecFreaks EF90D 360 Digital Servo w/ Wheel & Tire is a kind of 360 deg analog servo. It is light and portable, a little bigger than a 5 cent coin.
It works at 3 V voltage and uses pulse width to adjust the speed of the servo rotation, which also can be used to make small robot modules, mechanical arm modules, and intelligent car modules.
- 1 x EF90D micro:servo 360 degrees digital servo for micro:bit
- 1 x Wheel
- Operation Voltage: DC 3 - 5.5 V
- Output Torque: 1.6 kg / cm
- Specialty: Puls width can adjust rotation speed
- Operating Temperature: -30 ~ +60 °C
- Other Components: Fixed screws, multifunction Steering wheel
- Materials: Plastic gears, plastic shell, and plastic wheels
- Version of Servo: EF90D
- Type of Servo: Analog servo
- Operating Voltage: DC 3 - 5.5 V
- Dead Band Width: 5us
- Plug Type: Common JR/FUTABA
- Actual Scene: Smart wheels, Belt gears
- Weight: 40 g
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.