Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- ElecFreaks EF92A Analog Micro Servo (180 deg)
- Designed for micro:bit (Not Included)
- Light and portable
- Compatible to 3-5.5 V
- High-linearity makes it to control more accurate
The ElecFreaks EF92A Analog Micro Servo for micro:bit (180 deg) is a kind of 180 deg analog servo.
It is light and portable, a little bigger than a 5 cent coin. It works at 3 V voltage and can be used to make small robot modules, mechanical arm modules, and intelligent car modules.
- 1 x ElecFreaks EF92A Analog Micro Servo for micro:bit (180 deg)
- Operating Voltage: 3 - 5.5 V
- Output Torque: 1.6 kg/cm
- Specialty: 3V for micro:bit
- Operating Temperature: -30 ~+60 °C
- Connection line: banana line
- Materials: Plastic gears and plastic shell
- Other Components: Fixed screws, multifunction Steering wheel
- Type: EF92A
- Rotation Angle: 180°
- Dead Band Width: 5us
- Plug Type: Common JR/FUTABA
- Servo Type: Analog servo