Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- ElecFreaks iot:bit for micro:bit
- Designed for BBC micro:bit V2 (not included)
- Features an integrated ESP12F WiFi, RTC and passive buzzer module
- Offers most IO ports extended by GVS
- Lets you directly plug in: OLED, BME280, and IIC
- Includes an integrated buzzer and earphone jack
The ElecFreaks iot:bit for micro:bit is an expansion board based on IoT for micro:bit. It uses ESP8266 as WIFI expansion board and serial port to communicate with micro:bit.
It also has extended all available IO port of the micro:bit which is controlled by GVS and you can extend various 3V E-blocks as LED, photosensitive and servo by using it. At the same time, the IOT:bit with an on-board buzzer for outside sound and an on-board RTC clock for timing without power supply. Start creating your own IoT device by makecode!
- 1 x ElecFreaks iot:bit for micro:bit
- 71 x 63 mm
- DC supply: USB-5 V
- Maximum power current: 800 mA
- Operation temperature: -25~80 ℃
- Wifi module: ESP8266, ESP12F
- Buzzer: Passive buzzer
- RTC timing: DS1307 RTC
- RTC timing battery: CR1220 button cell, Equipped by yourself
- Lead out: Not all
- Port lead: Serial port can map the IO port Coding
- I2C port lead: 19, 20 pin, Only for I2C pin
- SPI port lead: 14, 15 pin, for common IO
- Net weight: 30 g