Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- ElecFreaks micro:bit Smart Home Kit
- Makes life more practical with its smart sensors
- Sensors: temperature, sound, crash, moisture, light, etc.
- Includes a Relay, a DC motor, a 180° Servo, etc.
- You can build windowsills, wardrobes and fish tanks
- Does not include the BBC micro:bit V2
The ElecFreaks micro:bit Smart Home Kit (without micro:bit board) is a product about smart home project base on micro:bit with selected components commonly used at home as TMP36 temperature sensor, sound sensor, crash sensor, servo, motor.
You can build scenes like windowsill, wardrobe and fish tank, create yourself smart sweet home and programming to intelligently driving them using micro:bit. Smart home is what makes life more practical and playing with it is what makes life more interesting.
- 1 x 3V sensor:bit
- 1 x OLED Screen
- 1 x Crash E-Blocks
- 1 x V1P36 temperature sensor E-Blocks
- 1 x Rainbow LED E-Blocks
- 1 x Simulation noise sensor E-Blocks
- 1 x Light sensor E-Blocks
- 1 x Soil moisture sensor E-Blocks
- 1 x Relay E-Blocks
- 1 x DC motor E-Blocks
- 1 x 180° servo E-Blocks
- 1 x Submersible pump E-Blocks
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Crystal Battery Box
- 1 x Smart home kit manual book
- Weight: 500g