Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Elecrow 1/2-In Water Flow Sensor
- Has a magnetic core and a rotation impeller
- The hall-effect sensor outputs the corresponding pulse signals
- Detects flow in water dispenser or coffee machine
The Elecrow 1/2-In Water Flow Sensor consists of a magnetic core, rotating impeller, external casing and sensor, and a hall-effect sensor.
When water flows through the rotor, rotor rolls, it activates the magnetic core to trigger switch action speed changes with different rate of flow. The hall-effect sensor outputs the corresponding pulse signals, users can get the flow speed via detecting the pulse. It is suitable to detect flow in water dispenser or coffee machine.
- 1 x Elecrow 1/2-In Water Flow Sensor
- Min. Working Voltage: DC 4.5V
- Max. Working Current: 15mA (DC 5V)
- Working Voltage: 5V ～ 24V
- Flow Rate Range: 1 ～ 30 L/min
- Load Capacity: ≤10mA (DC 5V)
- Operating Temperature: ≤80 ℃
- Liquid Temperature: ≤120 ℃
- Operating Humidity: 35% ～ 90%RH
- Water Pressure: ≤2.0MPa
- Storage Temperature: -25 ℃ ～ +80 ℃
- Storage Humidity: 25% ～ 95%RH