Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Elecrow 32u4 w/ A9G GPRS GSM GPS Board
- Support the GSM / GPRS / GPS Quad-band, including 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- Is equipped with a 3.5mm headphone jack
- Comes with a low standby average current, only 3mA or less
The Elecrow 32u4 w/ A9G GPRS GSM GPS Board is based on Mega32u4 and A9 GPRS / GSM / GPS module. It can be used to make a call, send a text message and get GPS positioning.
Also, it has one analog interface, one IIC interface, and two digital interfaces, which you can connect to other expansion modules. It is very easy for you to make a GPS tracker by using this board, and it’s convenient to use AT firmware and use several AT commands that can be configured successfully.
- 1 x Elecrow 32u4 with A9G GPRS / GSM / GPS Board
- 19.2 x 18.8 x 3mm
- Working voltage: 3.3 - 5V
- Operating temperature: -30 °C to + 80 ℃
- Quad-band: 850 / 900 / 1,800 / 1,900 MHz
- GPRS multi-slot: 12.1 to 12 can be configured
- GPRS mobile station: Class B
- Current consumption: 1.3mA @ DRX = 5; 1.2mA @ DRX = 9
- AT command control: Standard GSM07.07, 07.05 AT commands and Ai-Thinker extended commands
- GPRS Class 10: Up 85.6 kbps (upstream) & 42.8Kbps (downlink)
- Dynamic Conditions Altitude: <18,000 meters (60,000 feet)
- Coding scheme: CS 1, 2, 3, 4
- Support CSD: Up 14.4 kbps
- Stack: PPP / TCP / UDP / HTTP / FTP / SMTP / MUX