Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Elecrow Crowtail GPS/BDS/GNSS Modules w/ GP02
- Highly cost-effective and field-programmable
- Integrates multiple functions for optimal performance
- Delivers accurate positioning with less than 2 m error
- Supports multiple satellite navigation systems
- Compact size for easy installation and use
The Elecrow Crowtail GPS/BDS/GNSS Modules w/ GP02 is a field-programmable device that offers cost-effectiveness. This high-performance multi-mode satellite navigation receiver SOC module integrates several functions including an RF front-end, a digital baseband processor, a 32-bit RISC CPU, power management, and active antenna detection and protection.
The module boasts a positioning accuracy of approximately 2 meters and can deliver a maximum of 5 Hz, with less than 0.1 m/s accurate and real-time positioning rate. It is compatible with a variety of satellite navigation systems, such as China's Beidou satellite navigation system BDS, the United States' GPS, and Russia's GLONASS, thereby facilitating multi-system joint positioning.
- 1x Elecrow Crowtail GPS/BDS/GNSS Modules w/ GP02
- 1x Crowtail Cable
- 40 x 20 x 9.7 mm (L x W x H)
- Operating voltage: DC 2.7 V ~ 3.6 V
- Default baud rate: 9600
- Interface type: UART
- Navigation Sensitivity: -160 dBm
- Cold start capture sensitivity: -148 dBm
- Tracking sensitivity: -162 dBm
- Positioning accuracy: <2 m (1σ)
- BDS/GPS dual mode continuous operation power consumption: 23 mA
- Time to first start: Cold start: 32s | Warm start: <1s | Hot start: <1s