Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Elecrow Crowtail Shield for Raspberry Pi Pico (RP2040)
- Equipped with multiple Crowtail connectors for versatility
- Features a selectable power switch for flexibility
- Stackable design for easy integration into existing setups
- Pre-soldered Pico for direct plug-in convenience
- Supports MicroPython & Arduino
The Elecrow Crowtail Shield for Raspberry Pi Pico (RP2040) is an expansion board designed for seamless integration with the Raspberry Pi Pico. It comes equipped with a variety of Crowtail connectors, such as I2C, Analog, UART, Digital ports, BAT, an SWD debug interface, and an SPI pin.
Additionally, it features a selectable power switch that can alternate between 3.3 and 5 V. This shield board is designed to be stackable, allowing for easy addition to your existing setup. The pre-soldered Pico can be directly plugged into the shield board, facilitating the connection of the Crowtail series sensors. This makes it an ideal choice for initiating the development of new projects.
- 1x Crowtail Shield for Raspberry Pi Pico
- 65 x 56 mm
- Analog Port: Include 3 analogs ports, A1, A2, A3
- Digital Port: Include 3 digital ports, D1, D2, D3
- UART Port: Include 2 UART port
- I2C Port: Include 2 I2C ports
- SPI Port: Provide one SPI port
- BAT Port: Provide one BAT port
- Power Switch: Provide 5V/3.3V selectable power switch
- Operating Temperature: -25 to +85 °C
- Operating voltage: Input power 3/5 V
- Weight: 26 g