- Elecrow Dual H-Bridge DC Motor Controller
- Uses the IRF3205S MOSFET, which supports max current up to 110A
- Features 2 oz copper thickness to ensure larger current flow
- Operating Voltage: 6- 22V
- Continuous output current: 8 Amps
The Elecrow Dual H-Bridge DC Motor Controller (8A 22V) is composed of 2 discrete MOSFET H-bridge, designed to drive two DC motor with max current 8A.
It is made up of 8 N-channel MOSFET IRF3205S and 4 pcs of half bridge motor controller IR2104, to build 2 H-bridge. With this shield and the Arduino board, users can control and drive motors with a max current 8A@ 22V. The universal 7.4~11.1V lipo battery that is popularly used in the remote car and model airplane can be applied as well.