Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Elecrow Nano 328 Microcontroller
- Provides a flash memory of 32 Kb
- Features Power OK red LED, Green (TX), green (RX) and green (L) LED
- Has an upgraded 5V voltage sourcing, a Mini-B USB for programming, and a serial monitor
The Elecrow Nano 328 Microcontroller is a small, complete, and breadboard-friendly board based on the ATmega328 (Arduino Nano 3.0) or ATmega168 (Arduino Nano 2.x).
It has an integrated onboard USB, and almost all the analog and digital pins that the UNO or Duemilanove has and as well the same function as Duemilanove or UNO. This Nano 328 (Arduino compatible) can go with the IO Shield for Arduino Nano, it makes it more friendly and convenient for users to enter the Arduino world and make use of Arduino to make their dream into reality.
- 1 x Elecrow Nano 328 Microcontroller
- 0.73" x 1.70"
- Microcontroller: ATmega328
- Operating Voltage (logic level): 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12 V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20 V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 8
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- Flash Memory: 16 KB (ATmega168) or 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 2 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 1 KB (ATmega168) or 2 KB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM: 512 bytes (ATmega168) or 1 KB (ATmega328)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz