Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Elecrow SIM800C GPRS/GSM Shield for Arduino
- Quad-Band 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class 10/12 and mobile station class B
- Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+
- Includes 2-in-1 headset jack
The Elecrow SIM800C GPRS/GSM Shield for Arduino provides you a way to use the GSM phone network to receive data from a remote location, and it is compatible with all boards which have the same form factor (and pinout) as a standard Arduino Board.
This shield can also be applied to DIY phones for calling, receiving and sending messages, making GPS tracker or other applications like Smart home etc.
The Elecrow SIM800C GPRS / GSM Shield delivers GSM / GPRS 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz signals for Audio, SMS and GPRS Service. Also, it runs at a low power consumption of about 0.6mA in sleep mode but acts compliant to GSM phase 2/2+: Class 4 (2 W @ 850 / 900 MHz), Class 1 (1 W @ 1800 / 1900MHz) with a two-in-one headset jack.
- 1 x GPRS Shield PCBA
- 1 x Antenna
- 1 x PCB Antenna
- Low power consumption: 0.6mA (sleep mode)
- Supply voltage range : 5 -12V
- Operation temperature: -40 °C to +85 °C
- Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+: Class 4 (2 W @850 / 900 MHz), Class 1 (1 W @ 1800 / 1900MHz)