Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Enviro Urban Pico w/ Accessory Kit
- All-in-one air quality monitoring board
- Measures temperature, humidity, and pressure
- Includes noise monitoring microphone
- Pre-installed PMS5003I particulate sensor
- Optional weatherproof enclosure kit
The Enviro Urban Pico w/ Accessory Kit is a wireless outdoor air quality monitoring board equipped with environmental and particulate sensors, as well as a microphone. The Enviro Urban is an all-in-one board designed to monitor various airborne pollutants commonly found in urban areas. It features a BME280 sensor for measuring temperature, humidity, and pressure, a microphone for noise monitoring, and a pre-installed PMS5003I particulate sensor.
Particulate matter consists of tiny particles of various sizes and types, such as dust, pollen, mold spores, smoke particles, organic particles, and metal ions. These particulates contribute significantly to air pollution. By accumulating data in a database, such as InfluxDB, individuals can advocate for cleaner air in their communities or utilize the wireless capabilities of the Raspberry Pi Pico W to contribute to citizen science projects like sensor community.
The Enviro Urban is available for purchase as a standalone product or as part of a kit that includes a weatherproof enclosure and all necessary components for easy setup and installation.
- 1x Enviro Urban
- 1x Weatherproof cover/Stevenson screen
- 1x AA Battery Pack
- 3x AA Battery
- 1x USB micro-B cable
- Velcro for attaching the battery pack
- ~ 69 x 36 mm (L x W)
- BME280 temperature, pressure, and humidity sensor
- MEMS microphone
- PMSA003I particulate matter sensor