Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Enviro Weather Pico Board - Weather Monitoring Device
- Wirelessly monitors temperature, humidity, pressure, and light
- Easily connects to wind and rain sensors (Not included)
- Integrates with databases and home automation dashboards
- Features deep sleep/wake function for energy efficiency
The Enviro Weather Pico Board - Weather Monitoring Device is a wireless climate and environmental monitoring system designed to simplify the process of connecting weather sensors. The onboard sensors can measure temperature, humidity, pressure, and light.
The robust RJ11 connectors allow for easy attachment of wind and rain sensors. This device is designed to be installed outdoors in a suitable weatherproof enclosure, such as a Stevenson screen, and connected wirelessly for data logging. The data can be stored locally or integrated into databases, home automation dashboards, or online citizen science projects.
Please note that wind and rain sensors are sold separately.
- 1x Enviro Weather (Pico W Aboard) - Board Only
- ~ 69 x 36 x 14 mm (L x W x H)
- BME280 temperature, pressure, humidity sensor
- LTR-559 light and proximity sensor
- RJ11 connectors for connecting wind and rain sensors
- Dual Arm Cortex M0+ running at up to 133 Mhz with 264 kB of SRAM
- 2MB of QSPI flash supporting XiP
- Powered and programmable by USB micro-B
- 2.4 GHz wireless
- Deep sleep/wake function using RTC
- 1x POKE (user) button
- Reset button
- Battery connector (JST-PH connector, 5.5 V max voltage)
- User/activity LED (dimmable via PWM, can only be lit when board is awake)
- Warn LED (attached to RTC)
- Qw/ST connector for attaching breakouts