- ESP32 WROOM MCU Module - 16MB (PCB Antenna)
- Offers a powerful, generic Wi-Fi+BT+BLE MCU module
- Designed to be scalable and adaptive
- Features two CPU cores that can be individually controlled
- Integrates a rich set of peripherals
- Targets a wide variety of applications
The ESP32 WROOM MCU Module - 16MB (PCB Antenna) is a powerful, generic Wi-Fi+BT+BLE MCU module that targets a wide variety of applications, ranging from low-power sensor networks to the most demanding tasks, such as voice encoding, music streaming, and MP3 decoding.
At the core of this module is the ESP32-D0WDQ6 chip. The chip embedded is designed to be scalable and adaptive. There are two CPU cores that can be individually controlled, and the CPU clock frequency is adjustable from 80 MHz to 240 MHz.
The user may also power off the CPU and make use of the low-power co-processor to constantly monitor the peripherals for changes or crossing of thresholds. ESP32 integrates a rich set of peripherals, ranging from capacitive touch sensors, Hall sensors, SD card interface, Ethernet, high-speed SPI, UART, I²S, and I²C.
- 1 x ESP32 WROOM MCU Module - 16MB (PCB Antenna)
- Interfaces: SD card, UART, SPI, SDIO, I2C, LED
- PWM, Motor PWM, I2S, IR, pulse counter, GPIO, capacitive touch sensor, ADC, DAC
- 40 MHz crystal oscillator
- 4 MB SPI flash
- Operating voltage/Power supply: 3.0 ~ 3.6 V
- Operating temperature range: –40 ~ 85 °C
- ESP32-D0WD-V3 embedded, Xtensa dual-core 32-bit LX6 microprocessor, up to 240 MHz
- 448 KB ROM for booting and core functions
- 520 KB SRAM for data and instructions
- 16 KB SRAM in RTC
- Bit rate: 802.11n up to 150 Mbps
- A-MPDU and A-MSDU aggregation
- 0.4 µs guard interval support
- Center frequency range of operating channel: 2412 ~ 2484 MHz
- Bluetooth V4.2 BR/EDR and Bluetooth LE specification
- Class-1, class-2 and class-3 transmitter
- CVSD and SBC
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.