- Ettus USRP B200: 1x1, 70MHz-6GHz SDR/Cognitive Radio
- Powered by SuperSpeed USB 3.0 connectivity
- Designed for low-cost experimentation
- Providing up to 56 MHz of real-time bandwidth
- Onboard signal processing
- Integrated RF frontend on the USRP B200
The Ettus USRP B200: 1x1, 70MHz-6GHz SDR/Cognitive Radio provides a fully integrated, single board, Universal Software Radio Peripheral platform with continuous frequency coverage from 70 MHz – 6 GHz. Designed for low-cost experimentation, it combines a fully integrated direct conversion transceiver providing up to 56 MHz of real-time bandwidth, an open and reprogrammable Spartan6 FPGA, and fast and convenient bus-powered SuperSpeed USB 3.0 connectivity.
Full support for the UHD (USRP Hardware Driver) software allows you to immediately begin developing with GNU Radio, prototype your own GSM base station with OpenBTS, and seamlessly transition code from the B200 to higher performance, industry-ready USRP platforms. An enclosure accessory kit allows users of green PCB devices (revision 6 or later) to assemble a protective steel case.
Experiment with the USRP B200 across a wide range of applications including FM and TV broadcast, cellular, GPS, WiFi, ISM, and more. Users can immediately begin prototyping in GNURadio and participate in the open-source SDR community. Full support by the USRP Hardware Driver (UHD) software allows seamless code reuse from existing designs, compatibility with open-source applications like HDSDR and OpenBTS, and an upgrade path to industry-ready USRP systems to meet application requirements.
The integrated RF frontend on the USRP B200 is designed with the Analog Devices AD9364, a single chip direct conversion transceiver and digital baseband processor, capable of streaming up to 56 MHz of real-time RF bandwidth. The B200 utilizes one signal chain of the AD9364 allowing it to be bus-powered and reducing software and hardware design complexity.
Onboard signal processing and control of the AD9364 is performed by a Spartan-6 XC6SLX75 FPGA connected to a host PC using SuperSpeed USB 3.0. The USRP B200 real-time system throughput is benchmarked at 61.44 MS/s quadrature providing the full 56 MHz of instantaneous RF bandwidth to the host PC for additional processing using the GNU Radio SDR design environment.
- 97 x 155 x 15 mm
- Xilinx Spartan-6 XC6SLX75 FPGA
- Channels: 1 TX & 1 RX, Half or Full Duplex
- Frequency range: 70 MHz to 6 GHz
- Instantaneous Bandwidth: up to 56 MHz
- SSB/LO Suppression: 0.35/50 dBc | 3.5 GHz deg RMS | 6 GHz deg RMS
- IIP3 (at typical NF): 0.20 dBm
- Power Output: >10 dBm
- Receiver Noise Figure: <8 dB
Conversion Performance and Clocks
- ADC Sample Rate (Max.): 61.44 MS/s
- ADC Resolution: 12 bits
- ADC Wideband SFDR: 78 dBc
- DAC Sample Rate (Max.): 61.44 MS/s
- DAC Resolution: 12 bits
- Host Sample Rate (16b): 61.44 MS/s
- Frequency Accuracy: ±2.0 ppm
- W/ GPS Unlocked TCXO Reference: ±75 ppb
- W/ GPS Locked TCXO Reference: <1 ppb
- Operating Temp. Range: 0 - 45 °C
- USRP Hardware Driver 3.9.2 (or later)
- GNU Radio, C++, and Python APIs
- 10 MHz clock reference
- PPS time reference
- Grounded mounting holes
- USB 3.0 SuperSpeed interface
- Standard USB 3.0 connector
- Weight: 350 g
Payments and Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.